Accomplished Illinois Criminal Defense Attorneys Stand Up For Their Clients
Aggressive Elgin firm defends individuals against felony and misdemeanor charges
If you have been charged with a criminal offense, you may not know where to turn to for legal help. With nearly 40 years of combined legal experience, Jazwiec Law Offices can handle your case no matter what you’ve been charged with. From our office in Elgin, we represent Illinois individuals accused of state and federal crimes. The sooner you involve us in your case, the sooner we can start to develop a defense strategy that gives you the best chance of reaching a positive outcome.
Committed criminal defense advocates handle state and federal crimes
As criminal defense lawyers, we have built a reputation for success over decades of handling a variety of cases on the state and federal level, including:
- Drug crimes — We defend clients against drug crime charges such as selling, distributing, manufacturing or possessing controlled substances by building a strong defense and challenging the prosecution’s evidence.
- Gun and weapons crimes — Whether you’ve been accused of possessing or selling a firearm, we are familiar with defending clients against gun and weapons crimes and will assert your rights.
- Homicide — We recognize that your future is at stake when you are facing a charge of homicide or vehicular homicide, and that is why we use every defense at our disposal in order to reduce the charges, reach a favorable plea agreement or win an acquittal.
- Sex crimes — Being charged with a sex crime can have a significant impact on your life and future. We will mount a strong defense on your behalf and push for the best possible outcome.
- Domestic violence — We understand that your reputation is on the line when you’ve been accused of domestic violence and will work diligently to defend you against these allegations.
- DUI — If you were charged with a DUI/DWI, we will assert your rights and examine your case in order to discern whether or not proper police procedures were followed.
- Juvenile law — We represent children in the juvenile law system and fight for their future by pushing for rehabilitation.
At our firm, we don’t hesitate to stand up for our clients and are prepared to take on your case.
Contact a dedicated Illinois criminal defense firm for your free initial consultation
Jazwiec Law Offices in Elgin has earned the trust of Illinois residents when it comes to handling criminal defense cases. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 312-502-3100 or contact us online.